Fernie girls love fall fashion. We secretly curse short-shorts all summer and long for the days of leggings, tall boots and oversize cardigans. Its how life is supposed to be lived. Lived in boots and sweaters. Can I get a hell ya?
Whats new for fall besides the same old black leggings and long cardigans? Can us small-town babes stay relevant in the chic fashion scene?
Of course we can and will, but with our own Fernie-ized spin on it! Hell ya!
Top 5 Fashion Items for Fernie Babes:
- Ponchos – solid or plaid pattern, add a belt for more sophistication
- Plaid Shirts – obvs!! – mix into ANY outfit riiiight?
- Oversize sweater with tight pants, think huge cream sweater with leather look tights – MEOW!
- Parkas and cool unique pom pom toque – make your own?
- Blanket scarves – bigger the better, turn your poncho into a scarf!
Here are some fashion looks coming in from the 2015 Fall collections. Some of these items we have in the store, and some are inspirational looks that we can pull off with similar items here at Freyja. Come show us the look you are going for and our staff stylists can get you sorted.
September is a great time to swap over your wardrobe from Summer to Winter. When you go through your winter, take note of what you have and what new pieces could work in, like a new pair of grey jeans for last winter’s navy sweaters and brown blazer – whole new looks with one new essential item! Fall is our favourite time to shop, new sweaters and layering pieces to spruce up the wardrobe and work what you already have.
Photos Courtesy By: Wildfox, Rails, Pinterest Fall Fashion 2015, Mia Moss Denim, Gentlefawn, Vero Moda, Obey Clothing Canada